Again some new mileage bargains were published this month.
Lets start with Luxair
For this month, there are few changes regarding mileage bargains (Meilenschnäppchen) from Luxembourg with Luxair as the previous month.
- Barcelona (98€ / Business 138€))
- Belgrade (Eco 106€!)
- Bologna (Eco 58€ / Business 98€)
- Budapest (Eco 114€, it was 44€)
- Dublin (Eco 93€ / Business 133€)
- Hamburg (Eco 72€ / Business 112€)
- Krakow (Eco 92€ / Business 132€)
- Madrid (Eco 99€ / Business 139€)
- Munich (Eco 86€ / Business 126€ => LH is now cheaper Eco 66€ /Business 96€)
- Oslo (Eco 98€ / Busines 138€)
- Paris (Eco 73€ / Business 131€)
- Prague (Eco 68€ / Business 109€)
- new Rom (Eco 111€ / Business 151€ => Swiss is now cheaper Eco 95€)
- Stockholm (Eco 102€ / Business 142€)
- Venice (Eco 65€ / Business 105€)
All connections with Economy (15 000 miles) or Business (25 000 miles). As you can see, the fees have been increased, but also more award flights have been added.
Lets see the mileage bargains for long-haul flights with Lufthansa, Austrian, Brussels, Swiss, LOT and Eurowings Discover.
Lufthansa and Swiss flights can be booked from different departure airports across Europe.
Austrian, Brussels, LOT and Eurowings Discover should start in their origin country.
Business class – 70,000
- Tokyo (LOT)
Business class – 60,000
- Mexico City
Business class – 55,000
- Philadelphia (ED)
- St. Louis
Business class – 40,000
- Arbil (Austrian)
- Tel Aviv
Lets continue with Premium Economy flights:
Premium Economy – 50,000
- Tokyo (LOT) (fee 348€ => regular award flight fees 155€)
Premium Economy – 40,000
- Las Vegas (ED)
- Male (ED)
- Montreal (Austrian)
- New York (Austrian)
- St. Louis
The booking period for the various airlines is the whole of September.
The travel period varies, please find below!
LOT: 01.10.2023 until 30.11.2023
Lufthansa, Austrian, Brussels and Swiss: 15.12.2023 until 31.01.2024
Luxair: 15.10.2023 until 30.11.2023