Again some new mileage bargains were published this month.
Lets start with Luxair
For this month, there are almost the same mileage bargains (Meilenschnäppchen) from Luxembourg with Luxair as the previous month.
- Barcelona (98€ / Business 138€))
- Belgrade (Eco 106€!)
- Budapest (Eco 113€, it was 44€)
- Dublin (Eco 93€ / Business 133€)
- Hamburg (Eco 71€ / Business 112€)
- Heringsdorf (Eco 79€ / Business 119€)
- Krakow (Eco 92€ / Business 132€)
- Lisbon (Eco 103€)
- Madrid (Eco 99€ / Business 139€)
- Milan (Eco 65€ / Business 105€)
- Montpellier (Eco 65€, it was 34€)
- Munich (Eco 86€ / Business 126€ => LH is now cheaper Eco 66€ /Business 96€)
- Oslo (Eco 98€ / Busines 138€)
- Prague (Eco 69€ / Business 109€)
- Porto (Eco 96€)
- Stockholm (Eco 102€ / Business 142€)
- Venice (Eco 63€ / Business 103€)
- Westerland/Sylt (Eco 68€ / Business 108€)
All connections with Economy (15 000 miles) or Business (25 000 miles). As you can see, the fees have been increased, but also more award flights have been added.
Lets see the mileage bargains for long-haul flights with Lufthansa, Austrian, Brussels, Swiss, LOT and Eurowings Discover.
Lufthansa and Swiss flights can be booked from different departure airports across Europe.
Austrian, Brussels, LOT and Eurowings Discover should start in their origin country.
Business class – 55,000
- New York (Austrian)
- Salt Lake City (but impossible to book)
Business class – 40,000
- Baku (LOT)
- Beirut (LOT)
- Cairo (Austrian & LOT)
- Tbilisi (LOT)
Lets continue with Premium Economy flights:
Premium Economy – 40,000
- Montreal (Austrian)
- Salt Lake City
Premium Economy – 30,000
The booking period for the various airlines is the whole of May.
The travel period varies, please find below!
LOT: 01.06.2023 until 31.07.2023
Lufthansa, Austrian, Brussels and Swiss: 15.08.2023 until 30.09.2023
Luxair: 15.06.2023 until 31.07.2023
Leave a Reply