There are new categories for the Amazon.de promo to maximize your reward miles when shopping online.
You can earn 3x miles per 1€ spend on these different categories:
- Cars & motorbike
- Home improvement & garden
- Musical instruments
- Sports & leisure
The other 3 options are still available:
- you can earn additionally up to 2x miles per 1€ if you spend 500€ on all purchases over a month
- you can earn up to 3x miles per 1€ on Amazon products like Echo, Alexa, Kindle, FireTV, etc
- you can earn 2000 miles to sign up on Amazon.de if you don’t have an account yet
- you can earn 500 miles for Amazon Music Unlimited subsription
As usual, it very important that you use this link, enter your service card number and accept the cookies!
It’s not working with the direct amazon.de link or app purchases!
Of course the name of the Amazon.de account should be the same as on the service card number.
Placeholder mile is being added 2 days after the items have been sent, fully credited after 6 weeks.
Payback vouchers for Amazon.DE up to 15x
Following categories for 15x:
- Shoes, handbags, accessories
Following categories for 5x:
- camera, photo
- computer, parts
- large electrical appliances
- sports, leisure
In general for all Amazon.de purchases payback gives back 1 point per 2€ that has been made via the amazon.de app
This means you need to check which categorie gets 3x or 2,5x points and chose the correct way/link and for all regular purchases which are not in the promo categories, you need to use the payback app to get to the amazon.de app.
The best way to pay on Amazon is with American Express, either with the AMEX Brussels Airlines Premium, where you get 1,5 miles per 1€ (actual promo for signing up is 11,000 miles) or the AMEX Brussels Airlines Preferred, where you get 1,25 miles per 1€ (actual promo for signing up is 11,000 miles) or the AMEX Platinum where you get 1 MR per 1€ and 30,000MR for signing up or the AMEX Gold where you get 1 MR per 1€ and 20,000 MR for signing up.
This post shows where American Express is accepted in Luxembourg.